Job Position: ACA/ACCA Trainee
The team at Joannides + Co is growing and is looking to recruit two new ACA/ACCA Trainees. This is an ideal position for self-driven and motivated individuals who want to develop in an entrepreneurial firm with many opportunities for growth.
We are seeking to hire an ACA/ACCA Trainee to join our offices in Nicosia.
• Undertake audit assignments under close supervision of seniors
• Assist in the preparation of working papers, in the audit completion checklist and financial statements reviews
• Develop good understanding of corporate and personal taxation and carry out tax computation
• Involve in company’s special projects
• University degree in any field of study
• University of Cyprus graduates with at least 7.50/10, UK University graduates with at least 2:1 or other Universities graduates with at least 3.33
• Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written
• Excellent communication and team work skills
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Computer literate
• Experience in e-audit will be considered as an advantage
An attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting the above job title or call us on
22 556 556 for any further information.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Joannides + Co. is an equal opportunity employer.