The team at Joannides + Co is growing and is looking to recruit two new Senior Auditors. This is an ideal position for self-driven and motivated individuals who want to develop in an entrepreneurial firm with many opportunities for growth.
We are seeking to hire an experienced and highly motivated Senior Auditor to join our offices in Nicosia.
• Participate in various stages of audits, analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions as assigned by the superiors
• Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned
• Keeping audit Managers up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment
• Request and review information submitted by clients for completeness and communicate with clients regarding any questions or missing documentation
• Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other related documents are prepared in accordance with professional and company standards
• Identify any potential problems or opportunities for improvement in client’s systems, procedures or operations and discuss with superiors
• Support and supervise junior staff
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or other related field
• ACCA/ACA qualified or partly qualified
• At least 3-5 years of previous experience in an audit firm is required
• Knowledge of accounts production program will be considered an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Caseware software
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent command of the Greek and English Language (both verbal and written)
• Excellent communication and team work skills
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• 13th salary
• Medical Insurance
• Provident Fund
• Full time employment with one afternoon off
An attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting the above job title or call us on
22 556 556 for any further information.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Joannides + Co. is an equal opportunity employer.